Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,779 Posts
You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm going to post mine and not be self-conscious because if anyone razzes me I can always dig out some old pics of when I was pregnant with ds because I KNOW I was cute then.

I love your hair, even though I prefer longer on myself. It looks so easy to maintain and it really brings out your smile.

Of course I'm jealous of the bump, but my uterus has had a lot of time to forget what it's supposed to do and I know I'll have my own all in good time.

· Registered
4,919 Posts
Sorry...I just popped in...but....your belly looks just like my good friend's did at that point...and she is having just one baby.
Some people really just pop out right away!

· Registered
13,743 Posts
That's beautiful.
I wouldn't worry if someone tells you your bump looks big for dates- everyone I know with kids less than 15 months or so apart shows quickly because of all the lovely squishy-muscle hormones floating around. I was huge at 7 weeks with Isaac, who was my third pregnancy in two years - actually I was huge at 37 weeks too (60" waist. I'm only 5 ft 3)

· Registered
1,056 Posts
Not to sound rude, but WOW, you were huge!

People kept insisting my son was twins, too. One woman told me that she had twins, so she KNEW. Turns out he was just a long, 22", 9.8 baby!

You had one advantage over me, though--only your stomach got big. I got big all over!

· Registered
3,357 Posts
You look AMAZING!! You must have a short torso, you look great! I am always so jeaouls of mamas who show early! I was 30/32 weeks before you could even wonder if I was preggers, and he was 9 11 and 22 3/4 long!

· Registered
663 Posts
You are stunnig, but my belly is bigger than yours, grin. For someone as slim as you are, that is a lot of belly fast. It looks fabulous, but it is impressive.

My belly is bigger more because I have no muscle tone from two c/s, three term pgs, and too much extra weight. I'll post a pic in a few mos when I'm looking more pg and less just plain fat!

I'm only 5 ft tall too, and have gotten bigger and bigger with each pg. Last time I was out to something like 58cms by 32 weeks and was scaring people. The baby wasn't even all that huge, just an 8lber, long and lean. At the rate I'm going I'll be at 60cms by 28 weeks with this one, and the baby will be even smaller! My first two were 9lbers, maybe this one will be a 7lber, shrug.

Kiley

· Registered
385 Posts
Wow, I wish I had a belly already. this is my first pregnancy, so I am ready to experiance all of the changes. My husband told me tonight tat my belly was getting a bit bigger already, but I am only 1 week behind you and it is no where near that big.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.