Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is everyone doing this week? Now that I am in 2nd trimester I am feeling more energy. Still looking to up my iron a bit. Trying to enjoy summer while it lasts. Been craving peaches like crazy. What is new with everyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
How is everyone doing this week? Now that I am in 2nd trimester I am feeling more energy. Still looking to up my iron a bit. Trying to enjoy summer while it lasts. Been craving peaches like crazy. What is new with everyone?
Hey, im pretty new to this site and i'm doing pretty well i'm 17 weeks pregnant which puts my babies due date in january or the very beginning of February... I'm pretty excited about it because well this is my second pregnancy I'm craving a bunch of milk and cheese... My first born sadly passed away in April without my knowledge of him having a sibling until i found out a week after he had passed.... though it's still very hard i try and take it day by day as my love for this baby grows more and more as it had for my beautiful son.. though it's been a tough road for me as i am a very young mother... 16 raising my son and now 17 raising a new little one I hope to be the best i can raising this lil one.....:smile:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rachamel I wish I could send you a hug. What you are feeling must be so hard to get over. I truly hope the best is to come for you! Your loss must be a tremendously difficult thing.
I am glad to hear you are staying strong this pregnancy.
This forum seems to be really really quiet by the way, unlike other DDC in the past.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts