Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else 9 weeks now? It's going so slowly... How are you all feeling?

I had my first "official" appointment on 10/26 and my dr did a pap (I was overdue). She warned me of spotting for a couple days, but I've had brown spotting for nearly 2 weeks now. I've been on pelvic rest, but today they had me come in because it was giving me anxiety.

My heart rate was 138 from the stress, and I'm under orders to try to stay calm and reassure myself often. Easier said than done. I do have a pocket doppler arriving today... Anyway, we took a quick look at the baby and s/he was bigger than last time. I couldn't see the flicker of the heart from across the room, but the dr did, and counted a heart rate of 155. We don't have a definite source of the blood, but there is a possible spot where some implantation bleeding has pooled.

I've lost weight due to bad nausea days every 2 or 3 days. She gave me samples of diclegis, but I hate medicines and am not throwing up. I'm not sure if I'll try it. But I'm normally 103lbs and currently going between 99 and 101. They want no more weight loss and expect me to start gaining a bit now.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm 10 weeks today, and have my first official appointment on Mon. It's mostly just info gathering, though they may do a pap. I asked about scans, & they said there's no need to do an ultrasound until 20 weeks, since I know when I conceived & luckily there's no concerns.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts