Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so dipped the stick and almost threw it out immediately just assuming it would be negative when I saw that second pink line showing up. It's definately there and definately pink, but quite faint.. Could this be???? I just stopped taking the pill November 1st. Oh my g................................?!?! How accurate are these 99 cent store tests?

So far no symptoms to speak for except for the unmistakable twinge in the ovary when I got up too fast a couple days ago.

I'm debating when I should tell my sweetheart boyfriend. How many of you are waiting until Christmas for the surprise? I was thinking of giving him a stocking with a digital test in it if all goes well.

This was the one I took.

http://photos21.flickr.com/28745440_5b2147e308_o.jpg

History:

This is my 5th pregnancy, 2 miscarriages and 2 beautiful healthy little girls. I'm a little nervous but hopeful. I'm guessing based on my weekly negative pregnancy tests until this one, that I'm due sometime in the middle of August.

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Faint positive is positive (the mantra all the other mommies here are yelling at me, click the bottom link in my sig to see my TLP-tiny little positive)

I got two of those two days ago

The second was slightly darker but not much. Noticably, but barely...

My daughter was that faint of a positive and now she's 3.

And my pos's (with her and in my sig) are dollar tree tests... cheap doesnt mean false positives

it just means you can buy more cuz they tend to mess up and show nothing at all

but if you got the control line AND the positive line... then it worked right.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Mine are linked to in my siggy... I got them from Dollar Tree.

Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, I just went ahead and told my boyfriend last night. I've never been good with surprises. He was happy, and I was happy. It was a nice peaceful night. We were planning on trying but didn't really expect it to happen so soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.