Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm starting to lose my mucous plug!! (WARNING: TMI) I just got a nice snotty glob of goo in my undies.
Clear w/ whitish streaks. No pink or blood yet. I'm 37 weeks today, and as I've mentioned in previous posts, I'M OH SO READY FOR THIS BABY!

Anyone else seeing any early signs?

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
ooh!! I'm so excited for you guys (slightly jealous, but not too much... I still have some baking -- the baby, that is -- that I need to do... and always plenty more sewing projects!!)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ldsapmom
guess we will keep pluggin' along, lol.
That has me really LOL for some reason!

No wonder I've been feeling so plugged up. If only I could just plug into my energy! I feel like my head is a plug.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
no loss of plug here....no signs of impending labor. just heartburn and bachache accompanied by exhaustion and decreased ability to tolerate anyone of the human species! (canine or feline, either!)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I had a BIG chunk of stringy boogery goo (yellow and clearish in color) when I wiped after using the bathroom at my last Dr. vist (about a week and a half ago). Nothing since then though. I check EVERY time I wipe now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.