Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our prayers have been answered, fianally a cute boy-ish FB
This is not mine and I don't know the mama who is selling it, but it was too cute not to post. Fianally us mamas to boys can be included in the embroidered FB fun!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=26269

She even gaurantees it not to leak, and the shipping is not outrageous.
I'm gonna have to bid

·
Registered
882 Posts
that is a really cute embroidery!
someone posted a link to her site, i guess she does custom embroidery on stuff you send in too! i dont remember where the link is though.
i agree, too much embroidery and applique stuff seems girly to me too.
nice to see a big ol truck!

·
Registered
426 Posts
OK, as the mother of soon to be 3 girls I know nothing about boys. But I have some recycled denim diaper covers that I am making and would like to make one for a friend who is expecting a boy. It needs a patch (tiny stain on the bum) but I have no idea what kind to put on it........any advice would be appreciated......

Thanks,

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by lestouffer
OK, as the mother of soon to be 3 girls I know nothing about boys. But I have some recycled denim diaper covers that I am making and would like to make one for a friend who is expecting a boy. It needs a patch (tiny stain on the bum) but I have no idea what kind to put on it........any advice would be appreciated......

Thanks,
Fo my DS, I like trucks, boats, frogs, trains, fish, cows, suns, dinosaurs.....etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.