Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.organiclifestylemagazine...t-learning-about-vaccine-dangers-the-hard-way

I carry a burden of guilt with me. I will carry this guilt until the day I die. I damaged my children.

I was stupid, arrogant, and naive, and my decision may have caused permanent damage to the children I love with all of my heart.
I was, and I still am, pro-science. My brother knew this. He knew that if I were to really, truly dig for the facts, I would see the truth for what it is.

I must admit, I didn’t approach my research with an open mind. I was sure that my pre-conceived notions were accurate, but it didn’t matter. In the end, the only conclusion I could come to was the same conclusion everyone comes to once they actually do the real research – vaccines are a crime against humanity.

Vaccines are the primary reason our nation’s children are so sick. Vaccines are associated with autism, autoimmune diseases, asthma, allergies, chronic inflammation, all the diseases they are said to protect against, and more.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I feel her pain. I will forever look at my son and wonder what he would be like if I had bothered to google vaccines before I took him to that clinic. What if I'd thought for myself instead of blindly believing that vaccines were 100% safe? Every single day I damn myself, because I've damned him to a life of hardship, of not understanding the jokes his friends make, of not knowing how to ask a friend to play, and of being the odd one out in every situation. I worry for his future, if he'll live alone, find a girlfriend, a wife, have children and a job. Will my 2 year old be destined to take on the hard work after we're gone? I've damned her too, then.

I hate what vaccines did to our life, because they didn't just hurt him, they hurt an entire family. If only I could turn back time....

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I feel her pain. I will forever look at my son and wonder what he would be like if I had bothered to google vaccines before I took him to that clinic. What if I'd thought for myself instead of blindly believing that vaccines were 100% safe? Every single day I damn myself, because I've damned him to a life of hardship, of not understanding the jokes his friends make, of not knowing how to ask a friend to play, and of being the odd one out in every situation. I worry for his future, if he'll live alone, find a girlfriend, a wife, have children and a job. Will my 2 year old be destined to take on the hard work after we're gone? I've damned her too, then.

I hate what vaccines did to our life, because they didn't just hurt him, they hurt an entire family. If only I could turn back time....
It's funny isn't it when vaccine enthusiasts say we are looking for something/someone to blame? We could never blame anyone more than we blame ourselves.
If you had googled vaccines, do you really think it would have changed your mind? Personally, I think most people have to go down the road themselves before they will believe vaccines can do the harm they do. Even some sel/del/non vaxxers here say they don't believe there is a link to what happened to our children and vaccines.

But the primary reason I wanted to respond to your post is to make you aware, if you aren't already, about the various financial programs available to help your child in the future that you can start now. (Wish I had known.) If your child qualifies for the disability tax credit for your taxes, then you want to check out the RDSP where the government will contribute to the plan. (I think it might be around 3:1) Also if you qualify, the sports tax credit for children with disabilities is double. We can hope but we can't expect that the siblings will be able to look after our children with disabilities. My kids are fairly close but I have spoken to other families where the siblings feel they've been held prisoner by autism too and are looking forward to their freedom when they leave the family home.

·
Registered
24,818 Posts
I enjoyed this and hope you do too!

The companies who manufacture can be sued if my child dies or is left permanently disabled due to the negligence of a greedy corporation that made an unsafe product.

I damn sure won't be giving 70+ doses of known neurotoxins and carcinogens that have been linked to every autoimmune disease known to man when I cannot sue the vaccine manufacturers merely because they have bought off my government officials.

I am a mother. My job is to protect my child. Vaccines are NOT proven safe for every or ANY child, despite what the corrupt CDC says.

Remember, safe is a word that is relative to your ignorance. It's "safe" to chew gum w aspartame in it. It's "safe" to eat poisonous pesticides. It's "safe" to give mind-altering drugs to infants and toddlers. It's safe to drink fluoride in your water. It's safe to eat antibiotics, despite the scientific proof that we now have super bugs as a result.

Vioxx was "safe" until it killed over 500,000 people and was recalled. Yeah, that's right FDA and CDC, everything is "safe" until enough money is made and enough innocent blood is shed. Get lost with your safety recommendations. Moms don't need help when it comes to protecting who they love most. A prudent mom will not listen to your so-called "safety" BS. You have a really shitty record and w a tiny bit of research, any parent will see that.

The pharmaceutical lie is over. Modern medicine has failed us miserably. We are sicker than ever before. Our children are sicker than ever before. It's time to look back to nature for the help we so desperately need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts