Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I ended up here after trying to find a place to discuss parenting and birth, (my wife who is also a member of this forum, and I are expecting our 2nd child in November.) A couple of forums seemed to be more focused on other issues despite their claims to interest in the family and one site made it quite clear that I was not welcome due to the simple fact that I am in possession of the XY chromosomal pair.

Some background, I am 34 y/o, married almost 6 years, and dad to precocious 3 year old who scares me with her intelligence and perception.

Not much else to say at the moment, I'll probably lurk for a bit.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the board. Whose DH are you? I'm expecting in November too with my 2nd child and my DH is "PixiesDaddy" on here. Is your wife in the November DDC? Just curious.... it's a great group of women over there if she wants to join us!

Nice to "meet" you. Wish more DH's would sign on..... even here there is not much "Daddy" participation and my DH mostly just lurks.

Manda

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome, we have a dad in our parents place group ( a playgroup through a local adult school) it has been wonderful to have his opinion mixed with all of the other moms, and we always enjoy having the other dads drop in when they can.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pixiesmommy View Post
Welcome to the board. Whose DH are you? I'm expecting in November too with my 2nd child and my DH is "PixiesDaddy" on here. Is your wife in the November DDC? Just curious.... it's a great group of women over there if she wants to join us!

He's my dh.
I actually never got around to joining the November DDC... basically out of laziness. It's hard to keep up around here.
: I do lurk in there sometimes though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.