Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
6,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New parents who join our Special Needs board sometimes post their introductions in the pinned threads at the very top of this forum. Occasionally rather than opening a brand new thread, perhaps because they are new or because they feel a bit shy, they ask specific questions in their introductory posts. Since the Post Your Child's Diagnosis thread is pinned, it doesn't move up and down on the forum. It's easy to overlook it. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=152204

Those of you who are regulars on this forum can you please pop into the Post Your Child's Diagnosis thread from time to time.
You don't have to do it every day but please check it regularly to see if a new parent to this board has a question you can answer. We want to welcome others to this board and it's easy to feel discouraged and unwelcome when no one responds to a post.

· Premium Member
10,858 Posts
I would suggest setting notification to this thread as instant. That way I see all posts and won't missing anyone.

· Premium Member
10,858 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by QueenOfTheMeadow View Post
Yup! Subscribing to the thread is a great way of keeping up with it. Hmm, guess I ought to do that, huh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookGoddess View Post
That is a great idea. Don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Doh!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.