Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I continue my research for my upcoming baby, I have a few more questions (and I'm sure many more will follow, sorry to bother)

What exactly does wick mean?

What does stripping a diaper entail?

Just how bulky are pocket CD? WIll they really limit the clothing I can put on my son? Will it limit his movement when he begins to crawl?

I had another one, but it just slipped my mind...

Thanks for your help!

Have a healthy day!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
What exactly does wick mean?
Wick means that liquid somehow makes its way to the outside of the dipe.

What does stripping a diaper entail?
You will probably get alot of different answers on this one, but typically lots of rinses until you no longer see suds.

Just how bulky are pocket CD? Not too bad, I use swaddlebees sometimes during the day and I can get all of DD clothes over them, it all just depends on how many inserts you use.WIll they really limit the clothing I can put on my son? Again, it just depends on how many, and what kind of inserts you use. Will it limit his movement when he begins to crawl? Doubt it, those little critters find a way around obstacles for sure!

·
Registered
429 Posts
just adding my 2 cents on this one

Just how bulky are pocket CD? WIll they really limit the clothing I can put on my son? Will it limit his movement when he begins to crawl?

different dipes can be best for diff. outfits. When my dd wears dresses, cd is no issue, but some shorts are too tight w/ certain cd's I have. Either have a few different dipe types where some are more trim or consider going up a clothing size, if it's just the bottoms you're concerned about.

My dd is not bothered or limited by her cd's at all. In general, they are MORE comfy. Her night dipe is bulky, but she doesn't move around in it much.

ellacy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts