Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that there is now an April 2008 to April 2009 span on the Due Date Clubs now! I peeked into the April 2009 and one of the mamas said she might be May! Goodness. I can't believe that the group 7 months out from our due dates is already finding out. In many ways it feels so recent that I discovered all you wonderful mamas, and impossible to believe that we are this close, and there are already 2 babies born to our club!

· Registered
837 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by audsma View Post
I noticed that there is now an April 2008 to April 2009 span on the Due Date Clubs now! I peeked into the April 2009 and one of the mamas said she might be May! Goodness. I can't believe that the group 7 months out from our due dates is already finding out. In many ways it feels so recent that I discovered all you wonderful mamas, and impossible to believe that we are this close, and there are already 2 babies born to our club!
Yeah, I still don't feel that close
: I don't know why. I feel like I've got to wait forever! I think I need to read the Aug and Sept DDC to see all the little babies being born so I can get my baby fix that way

· Registered
1,279 Posts
Quote:
Yeah, I still don't feel that close I don't know why. I feel like I've got to wait forever! I think I need to read the Aug and Sept DDC to see all the little babies being born so I can get my baby fix that way
I am feeling the same way..it still seems sooo far away for me, even though I know it isn't.

Though subconciously I must know time is getting near cuz i'm getting things ready...nesting, and trying to finish up my to do list.

· Registered
4,401 Posts
That's amazing that DDC's for that far out are popping up! I can't believe ours will be the ones that are "due" before too long! I definitely feel like the end is coming up. I can feel it physically now. I'm not miserable but things like getting off the couch are becoming almost a chore. Walking for any length of time kills my back and the pubic pain has begun. I figure this is all a good thing because it means my body really is almost done.

· Registered
837 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
That's amazing that DDC's for that far out are popping up! I can't believe ours will be the ones that are "due" before too long! I definitely feel like the end is coming up. I can feel it physically now. I'm not miserable but things like getting off the couch are becoming almost a chore. Walking for any length of time kills my back and the pubic pain has begun. I figure this is all a good thing because it means my body really is almost done.

I hear ya! I feel fine emotionally and want to nest, but my body isn't up for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.