Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"A Good Dog" can mean different thing to different people. Some people think a good dog is a dog that looks fabulous and wins lots of ribbons, some think a good dog is a dog that beats all the others in obedience or agility, and others may think a good dog is one that gets the bad guy, or hunts up alot of birds, or catches alot of hogs... To me none of those things matter if at the end of the day the dog cant find their little person, give them a few slobbery kisses, take a litte manhandling in stride, snuggle, beg for a tummy scratch, and when they don't get one forgive the little person and give them another round of slobbery kisses letting them its OK they didn't get their tummy scratch

pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

·
Registered
150 Posts
Your dog looks like mine, and seems to have similar temperment, too. Everyone comments that Smudge is such a good dog. I think they mean she's well mannered. We think she's a good dog because we love her and she's very loyal.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
What great pics!! My first furry son was 7 1/2 yrs old when I had dd and I worried that he would not do well with her but he was great! Your pics remind me of him and dd.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Beautiful! Your dog looks so much like ours! Kahlua is a rotty/husky/shepherd mix we rescued from a kill shelter, and she's the sweetest dog we've ever had! Every time she comes in the house she immediately seeks out her "sisters" to give them all kisses. It's awesome. And she's so gentle with the baby!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.