Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS is still in his Regent with lots of room to grow. he's just over 40lbs and still on the second shoulder slots. with his Regent and DD's Decathlon there is no room for a third person in the back seat. this became painfully obvious a few days ago when we needed to pick someone up from the airport and i didn't have anyone to watch the kids. i'd like to pick up a HBB for him to use intermittently and possibly switch to when he does grow out of the Regent if needed. i haven't paid attention to car seats for about a year so i'm not sure what's on the market these days. the Nautilus is still on my radar but i'm not sure if it's small enough. can you recommend a good inexpensive HBB?

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
I hear good things about the Turbobooster. You can often get them on sale cheaply.

·
Registered
6,765 Posts
For a good booster without a harness the turbobooster is great. And very inexpensive, especially if you catch a sale. If you still need a harness, I'd look at the maestro.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
We use a Graco TurboBooster for our back up seat. It fits DD well, she was also in a Regent as her primary seat.

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
I also vote for a turbobooster. We have been happy with ours.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the turbo booster looks great. thanks ladies. i didn't need another harnessed seat so that perfect and it looks pretty small. i'll go check it out at store to see if the width isn't to much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts