Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and enjoying warm family times!

As our (Jerome and mine) gift to you we would like the chance to give one of you a holiday wish. If you would like a chance to win your holiday wish please e-mail your name, and wish to [email protected]. A wish can be for you and your family or for someone else you would like to see win a nice gift knit by Jerome and I.

We able to knit: Soakers, shorts, pants, hats, mittens, scarfs, booties and sweaters.

In your e-mail please include YOUR name, the wish you have (items you would like) size and sex of the person being knit for, any color preferences (or strong dislikes) and the reason we should pick your wish. (Remember there is NO cost to you or to the person that wins, this will all be done as our gift to our customers.)

We will be picking a winner on Christmas Day about 4:00 pm EST. We will accept new e-mails up until that time!

Thank you everyone, I hope you all have a great season!

Wish big, wish Small, for wishing never hurts at all!

Happy Holidays!
How very sweet and generous!
Whomever gets their wish will be very blessed indeed!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Very sweet!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.