Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've come to the decision that fitteds are just my absolute favorite. I used to own only pockets and AIO's and now I only have a few of those. Just the thought of seeing my DC running around coverless or out with a cute soaker makes my heart go pitter-patter.
I've tried a few and I love them all but I know I haven't tried them all. So here goes, these are the ones I've tried and loved!

FCB's
VK's
SP's
FMBG's
Loveybums
Fireflies
El Bees (my fav)
Cloud9 Softies
Tykies
Kissaluvs
RB FLAG's
Puddlecatchers
I know I may be forgetting 1 or 2.

Ok, from that list is there anything that I just must try that I haven't yet?? I'm not one for having a stash of just 1 or 2 WAHM's, I love to experiment and love having a mish-mash. So SPAM me! What do I need next?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hands down Patchwork Pixie Elfin Unders!!!!! They are trim, absorbant, and the no wing droop ROCKS!!! The fit is perfect & I've yet to see an ugly one
Also, I just rec'd my very first Pinhead from the last stocking (the pink beachy stripe) and I'm in love with the fit on that, as well.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Oh my!!!! You MUST try SOS!!!!! They are my second fav (only behind El Bees).
I actually have an SOS coming. Now I just have to be patient until it gets here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.