Mothering Forum banner

A New Mama's Wish List

869 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  CarsonBookworm 
#1 ·
Here is my story.

I've been diagnosed with PIH and have been placed on modified bedrest for the time being (Have OB appointment tomorrow, and bedrest might be extended at at that time.) Because of that, I can't work and my employer is considering letting me go because they need someone who can actually be there to work each day and I've been on bedrest since Tuesday. The mere thought terrifies me.

DH is unemployed, and has been unsuccessful in finding any type of work, let alone any that can sustain our family.

His UI check pays the rent and a few of the bills and buys a little bit of food for us.....without my paycheck, we're really up a creek. His UI runs out in three weeks.

We had purchased some baby items before I was diagnosed with the PIH (car seat, blankets......) but still do not have a lot of what we need.

I hate to ask, but we would be truly grateful if some faeries could help us a little with some of our needs.

For the soon-to-arrive little one:
NB and Small sized CD covers.

For the new Daddy:

any Shirts- size 3X
any Pants- 46 waist, 30 inch leg

Thank you to all!

See less See more
#11 ·
Updating this thread:
I want to send out my sincere thanks to every single one of the Mamas that have sent items to us and hope that some most excellent karma is headed in your direction as a result.

DH has found a job, and we're getting by for now.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.