Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'm not sure if it was pampers or Huggies, but the commercial I saw yesterday for training pants boasted that they're the only diaper that releases at the sides for easy removal if there's an accident. Apparently they haven't seen many Side snaping AIOs! :rofl:

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Um, feeling wet is advanced? I cannot imagine the room full of ppl who went to college to study advertising/ product development coming up w/ these ideas.
:

"How can we make our environmentally crappy diapers more advanced?"

"Hmmm, well we already fill them w/ chemical gel balls... that's pretty advanced"

"We already add a bunch of paper and plastic and a liner so they can't tell when they're wet"

"Yeah, maybe dry is out. I think wet is in! Let's make them feel that wet gloppy chemical gel ball- full diaper! Now THAT'S advanced!!!"

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Well, coming from sposie land, i can tell you that NONE of my friends (including me until about 6 weeks ago
) have any clue about cd-ing & all the amazing changes & advances & fun of it. Cd never comes up, is never thought of as an option, just isn't at all in the mainstream. (hence the thread about no commercials!).

That said, from anecdotal experience (DD is 15 months), pull-ups are not helping at all! they're too close to diapers & too absorbant (love the chemical gel
!!! ) We're currently visiting friends whose 4 year old is still wearing them for most of the time- NOT HELPING!!! they were all excited & impressed with DD's dipes, but i don't think they'll be switching for their 2 yo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.