Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to pics of some of the diapers. Hopefully it will work. http://photos.yahoo.com/famousmockngbrd Click on the "diaper pics" album.

All prices include shipping. Everything is VG to EC - flaws are
noted. Will try to post pics soon, they are available via email on request.

Luke's Drawers, One Size Wonder, blue circus print. $7

3 Freshies!, all hemp, size med/lg. These fit my 25 lb. DS on the second biggest snap settings. One is orange plaid and two are little multicolored squares. One of the multi square ones has a light stain on the soaker. $11 each. one multi is sold

2 Toot Sweet hemp diapers, "old" toddler size so they run small, especially in the thighs. Would fit up to 22 lbs. comfortably, more if the child has "chicken legs".
One orange corduroy, one gray asian print. $12 each. gray one is sold

Angel Wraps, size large, blue Hawaiian print. Pilling on doubler. $9 pending

SOS, dinosaur print, dingy and stained but perfectly functional. $6

2 Sugarbums fleece AIOs, size medium. Royal blue fleece and a baby chicks inner on one, olive green fleece and a panda inner on the other (very cute). Fleece is pilly and linty. $5 each

2 Cuddlebuns, one orange dragonflies with white velour inner, made by Righteous Baby and one autumn paisley with sherpa inner made by Stork Crossing. Knit outers are a little pilly. $12 each

I can take non-cc paypal or checks/money orders. PM me if interested and feel free to haggle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.