Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! We've been TTC casually for 19 months now and this month I've FINALLY had three positive pregnancy tests and a + beta. Normally I'd GLADLY join you here based on those facts, but there's also the tricky and confusing fact that I'm having heavy bleeding--so heavy I assumed I had a chemical pregnancy, but I'm still having + pregnancy tests, so I'm thoroughly confused. I'm going to have another beta drawn tomorrow, so I guess we'll see...

I've been lurking since this time last week and I can see that it would be so much fun to hang with you ladies for the next few months!! I hope soon I can jump in with no tentativeness at all!!

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
welcome charlotte! I had pretty heavy spotting...borderline bleeding, this month too. Have you had your progesterone checked?

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DH woke me up to take another test this morning, just to make sure it wasn't a false positive (because supposedly clearblue digital has that problem). It was + again. I'm going for another beta after I drop Atley off at school and I might ask them to check my progesterone as well. I'm still bleeding, though not as much. It's normal 5th day of my period bleeding, though...

Who knew this could be so confusing?!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I bled a good bit at 5 wks 4 days and everything seems OK at 7 wks.. so it definitely can happen, I am not sure a continued pos is a sure thing tho, I think it might take a bit for that to come down so pls pls make sure you get in to see doc so you can make sure you are OK.. hugs.
Laura

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should get the fax tomorrow morning....though I might drive out there tonight to see if it's there. It's coming to my office, as I'm using my professional lab account to have my betas
:. I don't want to go to a doctor until/unless I feel it's warranted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.