Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
hey I need some lables too. I saw software the other day that does custome fabric lables but it would be easier to have someone just make some.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Address lables? Could you do them yourself? I know I do my address lables myself and they turn out great. What kind do you mean? Just the computer printed ones with a logo that you would use as a return lable?

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Yeah. It's really simple. I'm sure a bunch of software would work. We just use a MS Home Publishing one and I buy a box of Avery labels at the office store. We get over 100 graphics options + fonts, etc. It really helps, too, if you have a color printer.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BusyMommy
Yeah. It's really simple. I'm sure a bunch of software would work. We just use a MS Home Publishing one and I buy a box of Avery labels at the office store. We get over 100 graphics options + fonts, etc. It really helps, too, if you have a color printer.
I'll look into that thanks!
I know I saw a WAHM that made note pads and stuff like that (she was on TuesdayNoon) and I thought she had address labels but I can't remember. I'll see if I can get to Staples this week

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
It's pretty fun

I personalize them for the season. I'm sure our mailman appreciates our effort. :LOL

Oh, but you can also make, easily, any kind of paperwork; ie. brochures, flyers, banners, stationary, etc etc.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BusyMommy
It's pretty fun

I personalize them for the season. I'm sure our mailman appreciates our effort. :LOL

Oh, but you can also make, easily, any kind of paperwork; ie. brochures, flyers, banners, stationary, etc etc.
Oh yes! I make all my lables, brochures instructions, and business cards. They all match lol. I have way to much fun with that stuff!

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
OOOOhhhh address lables. How did I miss that. I thought you were looking forproduct lables. yeah address lables can be made with any desktop publishing software. Publisher works slick. It is set up for avery lables, just enter the number on the package and go crazy.

·
Registered
9,825 Posts
One thing to keep in mind if you plan to print your own address labels is that most ink jet ink will run if it gets wet. And mail gets wet more often then you'd think. I'd test to see if your ink will run before you invest in Avery labels- they're not cheap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts