Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I *LOVE* them!! I was reading the thread about pinning flats and I thought I'd give it a try. I have a bunch of birdseye flats I was cutting up and making soakers out of for fitteds.

I used two on Grace with one folded into a thick soaker pad down the middle. I have to say that I seriously think this is my most absorbant diaper combo!! I was VERY suprised!!

I had bought the flats at a discount store similar to TJ Maxx in our area. I paid $6 for 12 and bought 4 packages thinking I would just cut them up and use them to make fitteds...now I am re-thinking that plan...who knew?

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
I should really try this
My mom keeps nagging me to go buy flats! She says that if I tried them, I would give up all my "fancy" CD and just use the flats.... Maybe I would, but DH, wiggly butt and pins would never work! Good to hear!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I like flats occasionally too, very versatile
Mine, ok baby's are leftover from his sister and aren't in the best of shape anymore, some have been reduced to snot rags poor things.

Depending on how you fold 'em, they snappi up nicely too. (Fern and Faerie has good folding directions on the cheap diapering pages.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.