Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this from a coop here a while back. (Little Showoffs) It's never actually been worn, just tried one a few times. I felt it was too small for me. It's a size medium but runs like a small. I think I paid around $15 for it. It has 6 or so light spots on the front (one near the collar and the rest on the belly) that are really light. They're barely noticeable. And a spot on the back near the collar. (This shirt could be dyed and the spots would disappear, but again, they are barely noticeable as it is.)

Sorry it's a bit wrinkley. FRONT (You can kind of see the spots on the front if you look really hard.) and BACK with spots. Only asking $8ppd.

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mother nurture View Post
i am selling some stuff on the tp too. Do you wanna trade? Lmk. If not I can send paypal your way in about a day

I could really use some pp right now so I don't mind waiting.
I will mark it pending for you.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Thanks mama
i have to work a long day tomorrow, so won't be able to send until the pm. I'll let you know when it is sent, though. Many thanks

·
Registered
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mother nurture View Post
Thanks mama
i have to work a long day tomorrow, so won't be able to send until the pm. I'll let you know when it is sent, though. Many thanks

ok, pming my pp info now..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.