1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From lalecheleague.org:

Quote:
La Leche League of Abilene, Texas

All breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be interested in breastfeeding are welcome to come to our meetings or call one of our Leaders for breastfeeding help or information. Babies are always welcome at our meetings.

Meeting Information

Meetings are held on the first Monday of every month, 11:00 a.m., at the Abilene Public Library upstairs conference room, 202 Cedar.
WOOOHOO!!! Apparently this is a brand-new thing--LLL has tried to have groups in Abilene in the past, but lack of interest (!) shut them down. I think this is the first active LLL group in the area in over two years.

I'm so excited!!!
:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, apparently so! I still haven't been to a meeting myself, due to unrelated things happening on every 1st monday since i OP'd this
I have in mind to be there this time tho
I've lived in Abilene since '04, and I am still trying to get away
There are crunchy mamas here, but we tend to lay low due to the overwhelming mainstream majority here...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Happy,
Yes---the meeting is in half an hour though! If you wanna go don't worry about being late---it usually runs pretty long and the librarians are chasing us out. LOL Abilene Public Library, 202 Cedar, in the meeting room upstairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.