Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read that in the last weeks that the baby slows down in movement. I, for the life of me, can't remember if it did with my last three. Did you find this to be true, cause my little Miss still seems to be going strong in there and I hope that doesn't mean it's gonna be a while till she comes out, lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, but for the opposite reason. My little one was so strong and active that it was quite predictable and entertaining. Then at 33 weeks, within a few days she really slowed down by about 85% I would say. I told my OB but he didn't have any concern. How do I know if her fluid level is ok or if she is tangeled in her cord? I wish you could just go in and request an untrasound.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Last time, my little guy loved to kick. He never slowed down with the kicking, it just became more concentrated up in my ribs as he got too big to spin around much.<br><br>
This current baby doesn't kick as much as he wiggles and pushes and does somersaults. I don't know if that will change as he runs out of room for his favorite activities. I'm at 29 weeks right now and he still seems to be able to move around.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
my last baby never really stopped moving. she was ALWAYS active. but most moms have told me that their experience was otherwise. I howevr had bruises from how much she would push and kick me! ouch!! my belly button used to hurt so much haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts