Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... does this work for those of you who style your hair? How do you get the hairspray out? or do you just not use those sorts of products?<br>
i'm very curious about how this works.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
I occasionally use a pomade wax type of styling product. I just wash it out the next day with my non-shampoo mixture. (Currently I'm using a bar from Lush, cause I am enjoying the smell, and summer makes me greasy! But baking soda/ honey is my normal mix).

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I don't use those things because they always made my scalp break out really bad. Shampoo is the last chemical thing to go.<br><br>
If hairspray and mousse and gel are part f your daily regime, I'd actually encourage you to experiment with how much you'd need the second day after the bs wash. I just have no idea.<br><br>
How's that for a lot of help.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I don't use styling products, but I do have a question. I live it a very dry climate, where I HAVE to wash my hair daily, because it gets oily, and even though it's oily it's still dry and staticky...lol, what a pain.<br><br>
I noticed in humid climate my hair does better, so it's not my hair. Will the BS-Honey/ASV work well do you think? I have thick dark, medium long hair. Thanks ladies, sorry to hijack the thread, lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts