Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeling huge and uncomfortable for awhile now, but seriously yesterday I started to feel that I had not even an inch of my body left for baby to grow! At first I thought maybe I had overeaten and that this fullness feeling would be better by this morning, but no! I still feel like I just can't fit any more baby inside me. Hopefully he decides it's time to make his entrance soon!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I think we all understand that feeling about now! I feel so squished! Like how are my lungs supposed to get enough air with him squeezing them out? LOL!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I started feeling this way a few days ago too.

I really have to be careful drinking water around when I need to eat because that will totally fill me up and I will have no room for food.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I can't imagine what it must look like in there, there is simply no way this baby is comfortable all squished in. why won't he just come out? jeez. Breathing has been miserable for about 3 weeks, I didn't think i'd make it this long considering I thought a person needed to breathe to live.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I was feeling this way until a few days ago when the baby dropped WAY low into my pelvis. All of the sudden I have an appetite again!

·
Registered
643 Posts
One of my midwives told me at my last appointment that there was still lots more room for baby in there. I kind of wanted to slap her.
I feel huge!

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I just started feeling this way today at 36 1/2 weeks. I can't imagine getting any bigger than I am right now - I feel like my balance is already so unsteady, how will I even stand up or walk in the coming weeks??!!

I know that something changed between yesterday and today because everything feels soooo much more cramped. And the movements feel different - like they are right on the surface. Oy, I just want to feel good again!

·
Registered
631 Posts
I hear ya! I felt the same way starting yesterday. My bump itself is not that huge, I dont understand why the baby, or some organs at least, cant move themselves outwards and make some room for my body to function

Arrrgghhh, how do mothers of twins survive! And my baby is VERY engaged. It cleared up a little room in my tummy, so now I can eat a small sized meal at least, though I have to be willing to have rib pain for a few hours after....

Im so over it

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I feel this way too. I think that the baby went through a recent growth spurt, b/c I've been so hungry lately. It seems like he isn't moving around, quite as spastically as before (more just rolling moves now), and I'm assuming it's b/c he's getting more cramped. I also find myself running into everyone, and everything lately, it's annoying. My belly sticks out a LOT!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I thought that this kid could not possiblly make any more room...but then I woke up with my first stretchmarks, so obviously I was wrong

On the plus side though, I don't have to wear a bra because my enormous stomach is holding my breasts up.
:

·
Banned
4,712 Posts
I once nearly burned my belly on the oven while cooking
It's so easy to forget how far you stick out becuase you're not used to having such a big belly.

I wish my stomach would hold up my boobs! I'm carrying so low it's doing me no good. Boo.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
They always seem to be able to stretch us out a bit more somehow...
I keep thinking "that's it! I can't get any bigger" and I keep running out of clothes to
wear. I measuring 43cm btw

·
Registered
500 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamomile Girl View Post
On the plus side though, I don't have to wear a bra because my enormous stomach is holding my breasts up.
:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.