1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last date of period was 30th of April 2015. I did BETA HCG Test on
06th of June 2015. I didnt get my periods. I went to Dr, she said to
wait for one more week and
do the urine test at home and then to start taking Dulphaston for 5 days.
Also, since I said her that I would like to get pregnant, she said me to
take clomid from the second day of my period. I did the home test on 21-
June 2015. A clear one thick line was there which was showing negative. So, then I started with Dulphaston Tab from 23rd to 27th June 2015. I got my bleeding on 02nd August 2015, which was a normal bleeding.

Thinking my period and all the tests negative, as instructed, I took my
Clomid from 03rd to 07th July 2015. I went for a follicular study on
( 11th of July 2015) and the radiologist was surprised to see I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant. with featal heartbeat. As per him, a very healthy pregnancy for now. I am still spotting. I am attaching a picture of my scan.

Doctor wrote for HCG injections to be taken for every 5 days

could you please advise whether any problem since I accidentally took Clomid? Could there be any other side effects or problems associated with this?

Thank you and looking forward for your kind advice.

Best regards

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
It looks like a lot of women conceive while taking clomid, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it's a huge concern you can always bring it up with your doctor at an appointment and ask him about any risks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply..but I had the medicine during pregnancy almost in the sixth week...i had a bleeding and thinking that my period i took for 5 days..i heard birth defects using the medicine during pregnancy
Just wntd to knw anyone with same experience...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts