Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was already running late today and in my rush to get my bag ready the AC adaptor for my pump in style didn't make it into the bag. Fortunately I go to feed dd at lunch time. I'm a bit uncomfortable right now so I hope she's hungry but I'm wondering what the repercussion of not pumping this morning or this afternoon will be? I hope this was the right forum to post this...

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Outside of you walking around with boulders and dd getting squirtted in the eye when you get to nurse her, it shouldn't effect your supply.

Have you thought of hand expressing for the day? Even if you aren't able to collect milk, it would provide you with some relief. I had to do this more than once when travelling.

I know how the morning rush is. I am so harried in the morning even when I have everything set out the night before, that I usually nearly miss something.

Good luck. We have all been there.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
No advice - but I did this my FIRST day back at work. I fortunately realized midway through the day, when beginning to feel REALLY uncomfortable
:
(no midday nursing for me!) that I bought the Ameda pump specifically b/c it ran on AA batteries.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.