Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
same as mia, I've also never had any problems with velour wicking, but I prefer microfleece. wicking is when instead of the pee going right down to the hemp/sherpa soaker it gets sucked around the legs onto the cotton fabric on top....or a onesie...or shorts. Was that clear? maybe someone can explain it better than me LOL.

My sherpa fitteds are almost as absorbant as hemp, but a *little* bulkier. for her AIOs I like a hemp trifold. It snaps also. there is a snap at the bottom so when it is trifolded it wont come undone then 2 snaps at the top to actually snap to the body.

Hemp is really absorbant, some people have stink issues, and that is usually a result of hard water. Hemp also has a tendency to get stiff...you'll learn as you go there are ways to fight this. You might want to get one of each. maybe 1 AIO w/sherpa snap in and 1 AIO w/hemp trifold. I would suggest getting one lined w/velour and one w/microfleece. But i would go w/both soakers topped w/micro....that's just me tho, keeps the baby drier IMO.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.