Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I think I want to order one or two AIO's from Lucy's Hope Chest. Thing is, I am very very new to CDing and not sure what the best choices are! Please help!!! My comments will be in all caps...

Here are my choices:

1. Outside print in knit or wovens. WHICH MAKES FOR A BETTER DIAPER? AS FAR AS PRINT GOES, I LIKE EITHER PURPLE BUTTERFLIES INTERLOCK OR PINK DOT IN KNITS, OR SNAILS ON BLUE, GIGGLES LIME BUGS AND BUTTERFLIES, YELLOW FLOWER, OR BLUE HAWAII IN WOVENS...

2. Interior of either microfleece or velour. Please remember the velour wicks if you decide to choose this. WHICH IS BETTER? WHICH STAYS DRIER AND IS MOST ABSORBENT? IS WICKING A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING?

3. Either 2 snap in soakers or a trifold made of either hemp, sherpa, brushed knit terry, or nantucket fleece. You can even choose a combination of any of these 2 fabrics. I THINK I WOULD PREFER A SOAKER THAT SNAPS IN (THIS IS BETTER, RIGHT?)... WHICH MATERIAL IS BETTER? OR SHOULD I GET A COMBINATION?

4. Top of soaker made from velour or microfleece to match the outer print. (AGAIN, WHICH IS BETTER?)

-------------
OK, then... Advice, please!
Note: My DD is 7 weeks old, weighs around 11.5 pounds, and is probably 23.5 inches or so long... She wets pretty heavily, too, and has explosive breast milk poopies... I would be using these AIOs when I leave the house, so I want something CUTE and ABSORBENT.

Thanks!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.