Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Definitely! There's a back issue of mothering from a couple years ago that had a whole bunch of articles about cosleeping... I've borrowed it from the library a couple times and one article shows how cribs are actually twice as dangerous... anyone know what issue it is?

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
So, they say that co-sleeping is having the baby's crib in your room. And they recommend that. Most of us use co-sleeping to mean having the baby in your bed. So that's going to be majorly confusing. I've never used the term bed-sharing before, which is what they use.

And they say never to nap or sleep with your baby. Can you imagine never having experience a shared nap with your baby? Heck, can you imagine managing to stay awake?

Alison

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I think this

Quote:
Never nap or sleep with your baby or let your baby sleep alone on a couch, sofa or armchair
means Never nap or sleep with your baby (or let your baby sleep alone) on a couch, sofa or armchair. in other words not on a couch, sofa or armchair.

not that I agree with the rest of it. but just to clarify

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.