Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this cool website as I was searching for some AP onesies and thought I would share...I hope I am allowed to post this.

I ordered the "I was born Naturally" onesie, and a "I Love My Midwife" t-shirt for me!!

http://www.cafepress.com/theapshop
"Our advocacy wear for mamas, daddies, babies, toddlers and children supports Attachment Parenting ideals (a philosophy based in the practice of nurturing parenting practices that create strong emotional bonds between the infant and parents) such as breastfeeding, extended nursing, co-sleeping, baby wearing (carrying baby in a sling), and natural birthing, as well as natural parenting practices such as cloth diapering.
We also offer hip apparel for "crunchy" mamas and families, fun ways for children to announce a new member of the family, hip shirts for domestic "divas" and "goddesses," as well as bumper stickers, buttons, magnets, mugs, greeting cards, tote bags and more! All of our items make great gifts!"

·
Registered
25,064 Posts
I saw some at UCB that had attitude.

"You look old" was one.

When my DD was a baby, she wore a T-shirt that said, "Powered By Mama's Milk". I bought it from a company that advertised in Mothering Mag, 26 years ago. All four of my children wore that shirt, and it got passed down to the cousins.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Mine had onesies and T shirts from Cascade Birthing Supplies that had a beautiful butterfly design and "Born at Home". They went through several of them (all handed down when they were outgrown) and I think I may even have the last one around here somewhere in a Memory Box.

I'd love to get that same design on an adult sized T-Shirt for dd and I know she'd wear it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.