Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Depends on some things. How's that for an answer, lol. First, you only need a small amount per cup of water - about 1tbs - to lower the pH to what your hair needs. Some people find too strong a solution makes their hair greasier. If your solution is diluted enough, I can't see it really hurting - you would just have to adjust as you go, if it seemed too often.<br><br>
Second thing is, that if you are no-pooing, you'll probably find that as you go, you just won't need to wash your hair every day. On the days it doesn't need a full wash you can either rinse with plain water and leave it at that, or what I do sometimes if I have been around strong odors but my scalp isn't ready for a wash, is rinse with water and then with my acv solution.<br><br>
I have never come close to using it every single day, probably more like every third day, but I can tell you that my hair is healthier now than it's ever been.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thank you! I am doing no poo, I don't wash everyday but do use acv rinse daily to keep the dandruff down and it seems to help keep my hair from tangling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts