Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm helping my kids write an autobiography (each one has their own). We have traveled through some very emotional information which I thouht would happen. During my son's initial writing, I ended up revealing something to him that he didn't know before. Sometimes I share things with my kids that I have known for a long time, because my children may have matured enough to learn new information.

Just last year I shared with my son and daughter that their birthmother has given birth to another child. That brought about all types of emotions (different from both of them). Eventually, I hope to share everything I know about their birth stories.

Have any of your children written autobiographies, and have your kids including information about their birth families or their life which you recently shared? This is a homeschooling project, and this information will stay private inside our family. If any of the children want to share these stories, it will be up to them.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
What an interesting idea! I'm going to remember this as an idea to use in the future, possibly, if my kids would benefit from something like this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.