Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I bough some oils from Mountain Rose Herbs to help heal some acne scars and it's helped my acne quite a bit too. I'm using Rosehip seed oil, kukui nut oil, and tamanu oil. I think it's the tamanu oil that's doing the trick for the acne. I've also found that using a soap with neem oil in it once a day (followed by OCM) helps too.

·
Registered
65 Posts
My sisters and I have all suffered from adult acne off and on over the years. We all finally found something that works after trying tons of stuff (mostly non-natural), and it is natural, which is a plus! It's MyChelle. You can buy it at Whole Foods, which is pricey, or I would go to amazon.com and buy it there, it's much less expensive plus no tax and free shipping. Or, you can buy it directly from their website. They are having a sale on some products right now.

Check out their website:

www.mychelleusa.com

They have a trial pack for acne skin on sale for $21.28 on their website right now:

http://www.mychelleusa.com/allinone-...negiftbox.aspx

I would try that first, and see if you like it before buying the full-size products. That's what I did. They don't carry trial packs on amazon.com.

Personally, I use the cranberry cleanser (more for acne skin) or the fruit enzyme cleanser, clear skin serum and the pumpkin renew cream. I tried the fruit enzyme mist, but it didn't make any difference that I could see/feel, and it's pricey. The vitamin-c serum is supposed to be really good, but vitamin-c on my skin makes me break out, so I can't use it. It doesn't matter which brand it is.

I hope this helps. Give it a try, it can't hurt, and you might be really surprised!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.