Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DD wears a pull up at night and I'm tired of tossing them out! I started CD-ing when she was about 2.5yo and my DS was 12m. I bought enough prefolds for both of them but she wasn't having anything to do with something so bulky. My DS is now 19m and in pockets and DD at 3yo is dipe free during the day. I don't know how long she will need overnight protection. She's a pretty heavy wetter so I was thinking about a fitted with a doubler and a cover.
Any ideas on what would be a good fit? She weighs about 31lbs and is a little on the chunky side. I'd really like something cute to compete with her Princess Pull-ups. The Happy Heiny prints are so adorable but they are not for nighttime. I think that she'd pee too much to make them work. Any ideas would be VERY appreciated!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
How about the swaddlebees pockets ...the bright colors are excellent ... in fact my 3 YO dd was admiring them when they arrived for her bro (grandma got her into pull ups while I've been busy with Skylar in the hospital ...darned grandma !!!) so I'm looking for something for her to wear at night that's sort of undie ish and that competes with those stupid princesses :LOL and I think these'll work great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts