Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been following this story and messaging her back and forth. If you've been watching the "I'm pregnant" section you may have seen her topics. One spoke of how her ob gave her a due date of Sept 3rd when her lmp gave her a date of I think July 28th (or close to there). She wants a vbac. What's worse is she's now in the hospital because her water broke. The Dr's say she has to wait 3 weeks to have the baby, but claim they won't stop labor if it starts. She would have been in labor already if the first hospital she went to hadn't given her magnesium to stop it. She's stuck helpless in the hospital waiting for an already mature baby to mature. I'm just wondering if any of you have any ideas on what she can do?

Here's her latest topic: http://www.mothering.com/forum/19-i-m-pregnant/1517113-how-long-do-i-have-after-water-breaks-before-docs-get-worried.html#footer
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top