Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of times my family or relatives do skits and I'm wondering how I could work a honest 'serious skit' that make the pro-circ's belief fact look so ridicolous . Any ideas ?<br><br><br>
Plus, I got some labels I'm gonna put up in restrooms Foreskin is Great and Circumcision is bad!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
You could go from the idea yoshua has (had?) in his siggy. You know, about the house painting? That would be a hilarious start!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually have a book that actually dealt with same same that had the ppls names with names of colors at the start it was all white houses so mr purple was tired of all white houses so he brought out a bush well his neighbors saw that & copied him so he got a tree & planted it thinking he would be the only one to have a house with a tree & bush so he came home the next day found out his neighbors copied him so he decided to paint his house purple and the seller actually was trying to talk him into a different color and he goes No I just want purple and the seller thought purple was weird then when the neighbors were seeing that he painted his house purple they were saying we should paint our house & his first assumption not this many purple houses with tree & bushes along the street they go no I prefer green, I will leave mine white, I will do blue etc but there was lots of green, lots of blue, lots of yellows, lots of white etc but there was only one purple!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Don't forget about Dr. Suess' <span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Star Bellied Sneetches</span> ( I htink that's what it's called. Maybe you could re-do it, but change stars to foreskins. It's a perfect book for the insanity of circing because others do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts