Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Ladies, I'm 8 months pregnant and planning to undergo a otoplasty surgery soon after my delivery from Dr. Hugh McLean’s plastic surgery clinic in Mississauga. But I’m completely unknown with the procedure of this surgery. I want to know, how soon after having a baby can I get otoplasty? Has anyone undergone this procedure ever? What is downtime of recovery could be expected? Is otoplasty a permanent solution for protruding ears? How this surgery is really going to be ? How long is post-surgery recovery for ear surgery for pinning ears? Thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
A friend of mine had this surgery about a year ago. He chose a clinic from bestcosmeticsurgeons.com and he's really contented with the result. The recovery wasn't too long and everything went back to normal shortly after the surgery. In your case, it depends on what kind of anesthesia you'll have and what medicines you'll have to take after. In case you want to breastfeed the baby, you have to make sure the medicines are compatible with breastfeeding, but if not, you have nothing to worry about. This is not a very invasive surgery, so you should be ok in a few weeks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts