Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dh says it's uncomfortable in any position , and I'm not sure how to respond or if he's just telling me the "nice" reason. (although I'm not going to ask) Is there anything you'd recomend?

·
Registered
987 Posts
He lays on his side you put your legs over his hip and he goes inbetween. use some pillows to prop you on your side a little so you can breathe and don't cut of the circlulation to your legs. He can touch, see and feel all your girl parts while your at it.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin_Blythe View Post
If the belly is in the way then turn around. Ride him backwards and hold on to his thighs :0)
I tried that, it hurt me, felt like he was pushing my poop out (man my anatomy is all messed up!
)

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
We did cowgirl style, but doggie over the couch arm would work too. We tried that for a little while and it was nice, but he got tired, lol. (The baby was conceived on the couch, so we said wouldn't it be just an illustration of the circle of life if that were the place I started to go into labor? As a result of that act.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.