Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that I used to be very close to but haven't been for a couple years now. I just found out that she is expecting a boy in October and I would like to send her some info. It's sort of a delicate sitiuation because she doesn't really answer my emails and we don't really talk so I don't want to offend her. I don't even know if she plans on circing. Should I email and ask first?<br><br>
My biggest question would be what info you think I should send? I know the video is most effective but i;m not sure I should send it if I don't know if she plans on circing or not?<br><br>
Also, I am calling my brother tomorrow to see if he will be having his baby done if it is a boy. If he says yes, should I just send a video? Or other info too? And which video?<br><br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Well the circ rates here in Canada are a lot lower than the states so there is a good chance that neither your friend or your brother will be circing their sons.<br><br>
For me, when I want to send info like that to someone I'll usually send something saying "congratulations on your baby, here is a bunch of info I found useful when I was expecting" Don't overload it with too much stuff or they won't read anyting but send links to some basic circ info (the mothering article is good or doctors against circ) and some info on breastfeeding and baby care.<br>
Good luck!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I am going to do my best to inform her.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts