Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I've felt sick as a dog for over a week now -- starting last weekend (not this past, but the one before). I thought I might have early morning sickness (didn't really have sickness with my first pregnancy). But, then, my daughter and husband both got the pukes, so I've assumed it's a virus I have. But, I'm stilllllll feeling like a truck ran me over. My temp went back up today and I don't know if it's fever or pregnancy! How nightmarey!

I purposefully didn't get any more poas options because I kept getting negatives when I tested (too early).

This is a real mind-blowing test of my sanity this month.

Yack.

--Heather

·
Registered
293 Posts
Heather,

How are you feeling? I'm less sick to my stomach today, so I'm assuming it was a viurs. I almost fell asleep nursing my daughter down for her nap today, though. I'm sure that's still part of the virus, too.....
:
Dang. I can't even enjoy being sick b/c I don't think it's from PG--in which case I would!

I'm starting to get symptoms, though.

Achiness and cramping....sore BB's......acne...signs of pregnancy! Yeah!!!

Achiness and cramping....sore BB's......acne...signs of AF! Booooooo!!!

Ack, ack, and double ack!!!

I will NOT POAS yet!

Dee

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bfn for me today...

now I'm wondering if I o'd later than ff thought? that second shift 2 days later?

my pattern, though, is to have the o shift, then another. using my cf and position I think ff is right.

why negative? temp is still up!

but, I feel like UGH UGH UGH so I still wonder if it's a virus.

my throat is KILLING me still. Like someone's choked the life outta me.

how about you, Dee?

--Heather

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well, I'm still feeling queasy....but I know that can be an AF sign, too, I think.

I got a BFN today--suprise, suprise--since it's only DPO 8-9. But I just like to POAS! I have plenty of cheapie tests so I'll probably do it until AF shows. I'm a glutton for punishment!!

Still feeling yucky overall, so it's keeping me hopeful--even though I know the odds aren't with me since I'm 41 now.

Dee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.