Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
33w 3 days today. I'm on bedrest. I'm on some stupid pills to tame contractions. I'm also dealing with 4 kids that need me and a husband that works nights, sleeps til noon everyday. How to survive this?!

I'm in SO MUCH PAIN right now. Is anyone else feeling TREMENDOUS pain just walking??? I'm really. done.

The pills they gave me have a reputation for turning a preterm laborer into a post-dates laborer, which I dont think I can handle at this point. I'm in so. much. pain.

I'm contracting every 5 minutes tonight, even with those pills. I need this pregnancy to be over already!

Ok. enough whining. Sorry.go back to regular happy sunshine pregnancies ladies!

·
Registered
456 Posts
hug2.gif
I'm sorry mama. I was in such terrible pain for MONTHS until the baby moved head down. I hope the pain goes away for you soon.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm in a tremendous amount of pain right now too. A ton of pelvic pressure and an excruciating backache - it might be worse than when my last one was on my sciatic nerve!

Yep, it hurts to just walk.

I just keep reminding myself I'm almost done!

Hope you get a little relief soon!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Add me to the stupid pain list! My joints have been completely shot for months now. Knees, hips, back, groin - my usual perambulation is a limping waddle. :(

But, I am not on bedrest, taking any meds, and I only have one pretty understanding kid to deal with, so you have my sympathy! I am managing to keep a sane face because of all the support I have from DH, my work place, DD and my family - without it I'd just breakdown. I hope it gets easier for you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.