Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen people mention many times that suedecloth doesn't stain.

The yellow-ish inner part of my Wonderoo's begs to differ, even after about 4 washes !!

· Registered
6,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They aren't favorites here either - I like them, but prefer coverless fitteds for home.

But LadyBug let go a nasty BF-baby poo in one a few days ago, and I cannot get the inner to look clean now

· Registered
3,706 Posts
The first time I put a Wonderoo on DS he pooped in it. After washing it, there was a yellowy- orange stain on the inside
: I've always wondered how everyone can say it doesn't stain when my inners beg to differ, too. And as far as fleece,
, I have some fleece liners that have stains on them, too
. Polyester stains. Maybe not as easily as cotton or what-not, but it stains (and I rinse ALL my liners after poops)

· Registered
119 Posts
Mine too. That is the only material I have a hard time getting smells out of as well. It (suedecloth) can appear clean (and there isn't much fabric there to look at), but it still stinks only of poop though. It doesn't have a vinegary odor like hemp might if it doesn't really get clean.

Certainly nothing against any diapers on the market
. I have my fair share of well loved, lined suedecloth diapers. I do love the fabric, I am just a little impaired when it comes to cleaning it correctly. I think there must be a trick or a certain cleaning product that does the trick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.