Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stuff is the bomb!
I am so glad some of you here steered me away from trying Sensiclean again!!!
I got some Charlies today and decided to wash a load of dipes I just washed and dried yesterday but hadn't put away yet.

Keep in mind I checked the final rinse yesterday when they were washed in my usual Tide Free HE and there were NO SUDS at all.

Fast foreward to now. OMG. I am on my 7th hot rinse and there are STILL suds coming out of the diapers!!!

Who knew?????

Or it could have someting to do witht he fact that we moved to a new house and I'm using the washer that came with it. It looks pretty old. Like over 10 years so who knows what kind of gunk is in it but I was always getting clear rinses before, so Charlies is doin' SOMETHING!

Anyone on the fence about ordering like I was, GO FOR IT!!!!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I was shocked how much Tide had built up in all of my diapers/towels/cloths after using Charlies. I thought Charlies was not rinsing out of my towels since I saw suds the 3rd or 4th time I was washing them in CS, but Taylor at CS told me the Tide was coming out. He was right! Now I have no suds and my towels are actually soft without fabric softeners!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I just ordered some because of the last few threads in the last couple days. My first batch of CDs are on the way. We will start off with this stuff!!

Yeah!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I love it, too. I have not had one problem with my dipes. They always smell, just, CLEAN. No build-up, no rash. It's the best

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by p1gg1e
Do you get the laudry detergent?
Yes we got the liquid.
I am doing another batch of diapers now and am on my 8th rinse still with bubbles. These were my "more frequently used diapers" so they were washed more and probably have more build up.

I'm not sure who I taled to when I ordered. He sounded older and had a very thick southern draw. VERY nice, and he said he would get it out to me that day. And 2 days later it was here from all the way across the country so I have nothing but the best to say about thier service!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by p1gg1e
Do you get the laudry detergent?
We also use their liquid. Its all called Charlies "soap" but it is a detergent not a soap

·
Registered
8,900 Posts
Okay, I just came on to inquire about various kinds of detergents (trying to do a Frontier order and need laundry detergent!), and the first thing I find is raves about Charlie's! So, do they have website? Sounds like I need this stuff, 'cause I need something to go right with my diapers these days!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB
Okay, I just came on to inquire about various kinds of detergents (trying to do a Frontier order and need laundry detergent!), and the first thing I find is raves about Charlie's! So, do they have website? Sounds like I need this stuff, 'cause I need something to go right with my diapers these days!!
http://www.charliesoap.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.