<p>The handed down stash includes: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>16 Bumgenius Pocket Diapers</p>
<p>4 Grodiapers with 4 inserts </p>
<p>1 Bummis wrap </p>
<p>8 unidentifiable fitted looking diapers </p>
<p>Misc. inserts/liners  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'd really appreciate if you could help me with a few questions about this stash.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>1.  What could the fitted diapers be?  They have the same fabric tag as the Bummis (it's not a Bummis label but the little "made in Canada" type fabric ID tag.  They are an odd style.  They have velcro with a wash fold over side but I can't see anywhere for the velcro to be used.  There's no place on the front of the diaper to attach the sticky part of the velcro to.  It's odd.  Three of the 8 have a split down the middle where I assume you stuff a liner. The others have a tongue style insert/flap.  They are a strange type diaper (though I have not experience with fitteds).  They are size M.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>2.  I imagine the Grodiapers can be used with a prefold but what about the Bumgenius covers?  Could I just use them as I would a normal Thirsties type cover?  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>3.  Looking at the stash above what would you add?  Right now I am planning on adding: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>12 Newborn Prefolds (GMD)</p>
<p>12 Small Prefolds (GMD)  </p>
<p>2 Newborn Disana </p>
<p>2 Small Disana </p>
<p>2 Thirsties size 1 Duo Wraps </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Most babies in my family are born on the larger size 8+ but grow pretty slowly after birth (DC was under 16 lbs. for a very long time - like a year).   </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for your help!!  </p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts