Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need yer help!!
My cousin's 50th big birthday bash is coming up, and she lives in Colonie. I want to get her a cool gift like a gift certificate for a massage or a facial or seaweed wrap at a spa. What are the cool, not super hoytey toytey spots that I could get that for her from? Or if anyone has any suggestions based on great stuff up that-a-way, please let me in on the know!!!
TIA!!!
Erykah

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I work in Colonie. There is a spa that is very popular down here. It's called Kimberly's Day Spa, I believe the exact location is in Latham. Here I looked up the number for you 518-785-5868. I've never been, but the place is huge and I've heard wonderful things about it. I believe you can get massage's, wrap's, hair care services. many different choices

Another suggestion is a very nice restaurant that even doubles as resort. It's called Longfellows, it's located about 40 minutes north of Colonie, in Saratoga Springs. 518-587-0108. I've eaten here, excellent food. little pricey but great..

**I believe you can also research both of these on-line as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.