Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,001 Posts
I have the albums from NAMC. They're good, but I could definitely get by with Gettman, Montessori's books, and online resources.

You might also want to look into Karen Tyler's courses -- I've heard they're quite good and include very complete albums, although I don't have any personal experience.

· Registered
6,286 Posts
Ditto to the Karen Tyler ones...they're awesome!

I prefer to have the albums. I'm one of those that likes to have everything in front of me, and having the albums did that for me. I was able to look at everything that should be introduced in the 3 year period and how each material should be presented. For me, I need that base. I love looking at blogs for other ideas, but I wanted to have that "pure montessori base" to work with. I haven't found a book yet that shows all of the presentations and extensions, and I didn't want to constantly think I was "missing something" important...

· Registered
172 Posts
I am looking into Karen Tyler because of this thread~
thanks to all!

I am a home child care provider, so something like this would really work for me, especially being able to do this from home,and being so affordable.

Do any of you know of similar resources for an infant album?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.