Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div style="text-align:center;"><b><a href="http://hyenacart.com/ABCDiapers" target="_blank"><span style="font-size:x-large;"><span style="color:#000080;">All 'Bout Cloth</span></span></a></b><span style="font-size:large;"><br>
featuring high quality, low cost & mama-made items to meet all your cloth diapering needs!</span></div>
<blockquote>
<blockquote>
<blockquote>
<blockquote>
<blockquote><p><br></p></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote><b><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Available Products:</span><br><span>*Flannel Fitted Cloth Diapers</span><br><span>*All In Ones</span><br><span>*PUL Covers</span><br><span>*Mile High Monkeys Fleece & Wool Soakers</span><br><span>*Recycled Wool Longies & Soakers</span><br><span>*Diapering Sets</span></b>

<br>
All products sold by ABC Diapers are made by me, a WAHM. I am an official Mile High Monkeys licensee in addition to offering diapers created from my own pattern. I put a lot of work and attention into making a superior product that will meet your diapering needs.<br><br>
If you are looking for high quality, well made diapers without the high price of name brand diapers then look no further. My goal is to provide a cute, affordable quality product for those who are trying to cloth diaper on a budget. I’ve been there so I know how daunting the initial start up price can be! My diapers will help you save thousands of dollars over disposables while helping to be Earth friendly as well.<br><br>
I offer <b>free US shipping</b> on orders over $50 and <b>quantity discounts</b> to save you even more! MDC members <b>save an additional 5%</b> when you use discount code MDC at checkout.<br><br>
I have tons of cute flannel prints that are always in-stock as well as basic white for fitted and AIOs.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts