Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd (17 months) is on this kick where she only wants to nurse if my boob is coming out of the top of my shirt. I can't lift my shirt up, if I do that she whines and pulls at my neckline until I pull the top of my shirt down for her to nurse.
: The necklines of my shirts are getting all stretched out. I don't really know what the point of this post is, just sharing/venting I guess.

·
Registered
293 Posts
my DS has ALWAYS done this!! Luckily, I live in florida where it's hot as heck, so I just wear tanks with the built in bra, which makes it easy to pop my boob out the top.

It is tougher now though, since DS is 1yr, and will not stand to have a blankie over his head-- peep show anyone??
:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
my DD i the same way and all of my collars are stretched out. Its either up thru the shirt or she has to be completely underneath my shirt, such as right now. So either ay my shirts are stretched to the max

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by just6fish View Post
My ds is only happy when he is totally exposing me. Fine, unless we are out.
Me too. I don't really NIP anymore if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bellababy View Post
my DS has ALWAYS done this!! Luckily, I live in florida where it's hot as heck, so I just wear tanks with the built in bra, which makes it easy to pop my boob out the top.

It is tougher now though, since DS is 1yr, and will not stand to have a blankie over his head-- peep show anyone??
:
My DS is the same way. He hates when my boob is covered up. He's gotten super possessive now too. If I am trying to *hold* it in his mouth he pries my fingers off. If I don't nurse out the top ... same thing as you described. I just gave up and now he tells me he wants to nurse by pulling on the collar of my shirts. I'd try the built in bra tanks under other shirts and see if that way works...one up and one down. Also V-necks are great

1 - 7 of 7 Posts